Installation Manager | Large Format Graphics | Hampshire
Well-established large format digital production company specialising in brand implementation for major retail brands. Fully competent in signage/graphics installation the role will centre on vinyl signage and graphics and will see the successful candidate working for an incredibly successful manufacturer within the Print and Media sector.
Installation Manager | Large Format Graphics | Hampshire | Up to £35k Dependent on Experience
With the track record, professional resources and capabilities to manage, manufacture and install high quality, effective graphic solutions, this company produce and provide an end to end solution for banners, building/vehicle wraps, indoor/outdoor signage, retail backdrops, display media and many bespoke projects to a national client base.
As Installation Manager, you will be responsible for:
- The effective management of all company employees and subcontractors during site installations and product installations
- Ensuring that customer delivery and quality expectations are achieved across all installation activities
- Providing site and installation feedback to Project Managers, identifying areas for service improvement
- Providing weekly summaries of installation activity
- Assisting with the positive development of client relationships
- Providing field sales support as required
Key attributes required:
- Appropriate technical and manufacturing experience
- Computer literate
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Awareness of current HSE legislation/standards – essential
- PRINCE2 qualified – advantageous but not essential
- Also desirable would be – IOSH, PASMA, IPAF and CSCS although full training will be given in these areas if required
Enjoying incredible growth last year 2017 is poised to be a great year for this company.
Interviews are taking place as soon as possible so if you possess these skills and are looking for a new challenge, please forward your CV without delay.