Business Development Manager | Litho/Digital Print & Direct Mail | UK
Market leaders in state of the art solutions for direct mail and multi-channel communications. A great opportunity to join an award winning group with an excellent reputation for innovation. The role will sit within their mailing and fulfilment division and will see you work in conjunction with the other areas of the business across print.
Business Development Manager | Litho/Digital Print & Direct Mail | UK | £25k-£35k
Not one to limit their services, this company embraces an expanding range of campaign and customer management services. Boasting a host of industry recognised accreditations, they are a company driven by a need to manage projects of all shapes and sizes; everything from customer insight, through strategy and targeting development, to campaign execution and management, creative print and mail, for blue chip clients to up and coming SMEs.
As Business Development Manager you will be responsible for:
- Driving new business sales
- Selling the company’s full range of direct mail, litho and digital print
- Predominately targeting mail order businesses with catalogues (retail fashion, beauty, healthcare, education etc.), contract publishers, membership organisations & associations, charities, printers, print management businesses and local businesses
- Identifying commercial opportunities for profitable business development
- Covering the UK
Key attributes required:
- Proven track record of business development for direct mail, litho and digital print
- Experience of selling into the above markets
- A consultative approach to business development
- Competent user of Microsoft Office packages
- Skills to establish and develop relationships
- Good literacy skills
- Client, service and profit focused
With an extensive portfolio of services and a fantastic client base to boot, this is a company that can offer you a great set of benefits as well as ample opportunities to enhance your skill set and progress within the industry.
Submit your details without delay to be considered.
Apply for Business Development Manager | Litho/Digital Print & Direct Mail | UK
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly