Sales Executive - London
Our client, a leading organisation within the sector in which they operate, are looking to appoint a Sales Executive to build strong relationships, identifying growth opportunities and maximising of sales from these high profile accounts.
Identify key targets within the vertical market place and execute the customer engagement plan.
Develop the appropriate schedule of activities required to help generate sales pipeline and close opportunities to achieve the annual sales and margin targets.
Work closely with peers in Sales Support and Marketing to raise the awareness of the company’s product and service capabilities in the market place.
Liaise with Customers in preparing quotations and advise on pricing.
Provide regular pipeline, prospecting activity reports and report on the actions being taken to win new business.
Assist the Head of Sales and Marketing Manager in the new overall sales plan and go to market strategy.
- Outstanding communication (verbal & written) skills
- Excellent engagement skills both internally and externally
- Proven ability to sell at COO/CPO/CMO level
- Minimum 8 – 10 years Business Development experience in the print industry
- Continual quest to obtain new knowledge and be involved new opportunities
- Highly organised and strong attention to detail
- Continually exceeds their business targets
- Outstanding consultative sales approach with the ability to form strong working
- A real can do will do attitude. Does not recognise boundaries and thrives in an environment of opportunity, confidence and hunger for growth
- Sets and achieves very high levels of performance and continually strives for personal improvement
- High levels of energy, thrives on being challenged and will take others on the journey of success
- Will take accountability for action and takes deals through to closure.
Apply for Sales Executive - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly