Chemical Labels Sales Manager
Attractive Salary based on ability + benefits
Our Client is a well-established, independently owned manufacturer of bespoke labels with a particular focus in the chemical sector, hazard warning, compliance and safety labels.
A field and office based role responsible for driving sales in the UK, responsible for developing relationships with all kind of customers. You will be required to manage a portfolio of Key Accounts whilst also developing new business for the company.
- Required to manage existing business and account manage the established customers, while hunting down new business opportunities within the territory.
- Responsible for a quality driven customer service within the territory, acquisition of new customers, territory planning, executing and monitoring of all measures necessary to guarantee achieving budget.
- Reporting to the Managing Director the job holder will ensure to deliver optimum customer service and be a key stakeholder in delivering value to the business.
- Driving growth in the territory through active and constant customer selection and engagement, targeted sales approach, acquisition across the territory generating growth and plan and execute on a quarterly and annual business plan.
- Managing contracts and pricing agreements in the territory, working to ensure this is within the desired company bands.
- Assisting quoting and report as and when required.
- The job holder is responsible for delivering key business goals through excellent team-working and self-coaching.
- The ideal candidate will have a strong background in label sales particularly in chemical markets.
- Clear communication is key to success as the role requires regular dialogue with all business functions and customers.