Chemical Labels Sales Manager
Attractive Salary based on ability + benefits
Our Client is a well-established, independently owned manufacturer of bespoke labels with a particular focus in the chemical sector, hazard warning, compliance and safety labels.
A field and office based role responsible for driving sales in the UK, responsible for developing relationships with all kind of customers. You will be required to manage a portfolio of Key Accounts whilst also developing new business for the company.
- Required to manage existing business and account manage the established customers, while hunting down new business opportunities within the territory.
- Responsible for a quality driven customer service within the territory, acquisition of new customers, territory planning, executing and monitoring of all measures necessary to guarantee achieving budget.
- Reporting to the Managing Director the job holder will ensure to deliver optimum customer service and be a key stakeholder in delivering value to the business.
- Driving growth in the territory through active and constant customer selection and engagement, targeted sales approach, acquisition across the territory generating growth and plan and execute on a quarterly and annual business plan.
- Managing contracts and pricing agreements in the territory, working to ensure this is within the desired company bands.
- Assisting quoting and report as and when required.
- The job holder is responsible for delivering key business goals through excellent team-working and self-coaching.
- The ideal candidate will have a strong background in label sales particularly in chemical markets.
- Clear communication is key to success as the role requires regular dialogue with all business functions and customers.
Apply for Chemical Labels Sales Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly