Senior Account Manager - Agency side experience within a full service environment) 12 months fixed
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an inspiring and talented team and manage the day-to-day relationship with one of our client's key brands based in Bristol.
Are you someone who has an excellent understanding of digital projects, management of client and internal relationships, good knowledge of digital technology, experience of digital and creative ? Then this could be the perfect Account Manager role for you!
Your primary responsibility will be to become the key point of contact for the client, managing the day to day account handling and relationships with clients (including face-to-face). Work closely within the agency to develop and deliver creative and inspirational campaigns. Ensuring projects are delivered to a high standard, on time and on budget.Managing relationships internally and externally with a variety of suppliers and stakeholders.
Creating innovation and adding value through collaboration with the client.Support the development of new business proposals and tenders.Managing campaign and account budgets and timings and contributing to and supporting the delivery of agreed revenue targets. Also to be able to Understand client budgets and how they are constructed.Chairing client review meetings and managing a team of account managers
You will be tenacious and able to successfully co-ordinate and communicate with the client’s many agency partners. The strong relationships you will develop will naturally provide the foundation and understanding from which you will help to develop and grow this account.
You must be happy working in a small team, and be ambitious, bright, hard-working and proactive – it is a very hands-on environment.
Supported by the Account Managers, you will be fully accountable for ensuring that you consistently deliver a service which exceeds client expectations and effectively responds to the client’s requirements on a day-to-day basis.
Experience and skills:
- Previous agency or brand experience
- Strong agency side experience within a full-service environment
- Experience with budgets
- Understanding of digital and creative strategies
- Excellent communication skills, commercial aptitude and diplomacy skills, possess a strong client-facing presence remaining calm and confident under pressure
- Proactively identify and inform the relevant parties of new commercial opportunities that arise from existing clients
- Confident, articulate, self-motivated and driven with the ability to work on own initiative as well as being part of a team
- Willingness to multi-task and get stuck-in to ensure a project is completed on time
- Natural curiosity and common sense – prepared to question why we’re doing what we’re doing, to give clients the best possible solution to their business problem
If you want to be part of the success please apply.