£25K - £28K
Our client offers a fully integrated Direct Marketing service; from market leading data solutions, through to sheet fed, web and state-of-the art digital print, personalisation and Downstream Access postal services, our client has been a clear market leader for many years. Offering the highest level of organically grown industry knowledge and multi-channel direct marketing expertise, they ensure that they deliver fanatical customer service.
They are currently looking to recruit an Account Manager to support the Senior Account Manager / Account Director. The ideal candidate will be from a customer service background, well organised with a keen eye for detail in a fast moving environment.
- Direct Mail Production
- Postage Services & Downstream Access
- Print Production Process
- Large Format and POS Production (desirable)
- Project Management
- Provision of a professional & efficient Account Management support service to our client stakeholders
- Manage our client's remit to ensure clarity of the mandate and subsequent interpretation in to a clear & concise production brief via procurement portal. Emphasis must be on ‘right first time’ communication
- Project management of all relevant campaigns, ensuring the appropriate QC procedures are in place and that schedules are adhered to. Manage the communication between Stakeholder & Production Facility.
- Ensure that artwork matches the brief / estimate prior to issue to the production facility.
- Ensure all projects are managed in-line with current processes & contract stipulated SLA / KPIs.
- Manage client queries, in the first instance, at site level. If recourse to the production facility is required ensure that as much detail as possible is included with your query
- Deputise for the Senior Account Manager as and when required.
- Ensure Adherence to Contract SLA’s
- Embrace and foster culture of continuous improvement
- Detailed project management of high profile and critical campaigns to the client
- Develop positive relationships with the production site teams & take the lead in issue resolution
- Escalate issues beyond own remit to the Senior Account Manager and or Account Director in a timely fashion in order to provide the swiftest possible solution
Absolutely fantastic opportunity to learn, develop and grow working with a company operating at the cutting edge of integrated direct marketing. Excellent business currently investing and with ambitious growth plans
Apply for Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly