Hobs Reprographics are looking for an ambitious and highly motivated Business Manager to join our team in Birmingham.
Hobs Repro is a leading independent reprographics company and is proud to hold a Royal Warrant for services to the Royal Household. We provide fast and reliable print solutions, as we run every stage of the process: from concept and Graphic Design through to high-resolution Digital Printing, Bespoke Finishing to delivery using our own couriers.Focusing on printing for Architects, Engineers, Construction (AEC) and the creative industries, we invest heavily in equipment, as only the best printing technology guarantees the best quality.
The role of the Hobs Business Manager is the effective, profitable management of the individual Branch concerned. This will require high levels of commercial acumen, integrity and an impressive communication ability in order to be the cornerstone of the Branches activity in all areas; from new business sales and account management to the highest levels of customer service, staff leadership, motivation and administration.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Commercial Management – Total responsibility for the generation of Sales and Profit with the Branch, management of all business costs, involvement with capital purchases of equipment, monitoring vehicle costs and property maintenance/refurbishment.
- Production – Management of service levels given by the print room to all clients and individual jobs. Excellent communication with the print room to fulfil and exceed our client’s expectations.
- Personnel Management - Responsible for the everyday management of the Branch employees including appearance, holidays, sickness, staff development, timekeeping, disciplinary issues and the delegation of tasks.
- Administration - Overall accountability of the branches administration with support from the admin team in producing sales invoices and statements on a weekly basis and monthly management reports.
- Financial – Manage and maintain the Sales budgets for the Branch and also the Wages and Expense Budgets This will include the management of the Branch Debtors days in line with the Companies expectations
- Reporting - Hold/chair weekly branch staff and sales meetings. Ensure the Director are kept fully appraised of any such information that affects the business. Planning and budgeting for new machinery and services to be introduced.
- Sales - Through communication and client visits responsible for the growth and upkeep of our client base and relationships with both existing and new. With the assistance of the sales team drive through sales strategies.
- Property - Premises and vehicle maintenance ensuring in good order. Make sure offices, print room and store rooms are clean, tidy and adhere to appropriate health and safety legislation.
The ideal candidate will:
- hold a Business related degree
- have proven record in Sales and Account management
- hold proven commercial acumen
- have experience of Financial Control
- have experience in driving employee development
- experience in account management and development
Apply for Business Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly