Sample Maker/ CAD Designer
Sample Maker / CAD Designer
Manufacturer of Printed Folded Cartons
The Junior CAD Designer will be responsible for assisting in developing intuitive, creative, and cost effective packaging solutions. They will be responsible for day to day sample making & meeting customer requirements and deadlines for the samples & mock-ups
- To ensure All QMS records are completed accurately and in full.
- To complete and maintain high housekeeping standards within the area.
- To comply with the company’s Quality Management Systems and Health & Safety procedures.
- Assisting Senior Designers in the Creation of and innovation of new packaging designs from client brief.
- General sample making day to day of the studio
- Ensuring customer requirement regarding samples is met
- Ensuring all samples are dispatched to the correct client using the most appropriate method of courier.
- CAD cutting mock ups that have been proofed / printed.
- Handling blanket / trace / patch sheet output for the Studio
- Keeping a good clean environment in the studio
- Ordering of general consumables for the studio
- Continual improvement of processes
Apply for Sample Maker/ CAD Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly