Vendor Manager/Print Buyer - North West
Vendor Manager/Print Buyer | North West | £40,000
We have a newly created role available for a Vendor Manager/Print Buyer to join this growing, successful agency. This Vendor Manager role is to assist the Global and European Vendor Managers with European implementations and tenders.
This Vendor Manager/Print Buyer role.....
- Global Supply Chain – Sourcing and on boarding suppliers in a robust and managed way.
- Vendor Management System – Ensure the system is kept up to date.
- Tenders – Obtaining prices from appropriate suppliers and detailed analysis.
- Client Services Support – Maintain a good relationship and provide proactive and technical support.
- Supplier Visits – Build relationships with suppliers and provide feedback.
Skills needed for this Vendor Manager/Print Buyer role...
- Strong knowledge of / experience with print processes and print technology
- Used to working with measurement & performance tools
- Familiar with Excel
- Strong analytical & organisational skills
- Comfortable interacting with all levels of the organisation, as well as management, staff from different nationalities
- Ability to work both independently and collectively in a team environment
- Excellent problem solving and decision making skills
- Pro-active attitude
- Stress-resistant, ability to prioritise
- Excellent communication skills
- Result oriented
- Ability to maintain a general overview
- Enthusiastic and positive
- Ability to meet tight internal deadlines and manage a number of projects at the same time
If this role sounds like you and you have the relevant experience to apply then please get in touch for more information or hit the apply button and you will be contacted to discuss in more detail.
Apply for Vendor Manager/Print Buyer - North West
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly