Key Account Manager
6 days left
- Contract Type
Key Account Manager
As a Key Account Manager within Kodak’s Print Systems Division, you will be responsible for maximizing Kodak’s market share through new product placement and managing existing accounts for profitability, efficiency and customer satisfaction.
You will develop opportunities, covering multiple business units, from capital sales to the ongoing annuity products, managing the ongoing customer relationships commensurate with this.
Working within a team and under the guidance of the Southern Sales Manager, you will develop and manage a sales process and pipeline to introduce Kodak’s solutions within new and existing accounts, selling direct to end users as well as supporting channel sales where required.
You will have proven experience of working in a collaborative sales environment where your relationships with other key stakeholders help to identify new opportunities for Kodak’s product portfolio.
With responsibility for delivering the UK sales target for equipment sales, annuity revenue and margin, you will:
- Drive a business development process across a portfolio of products
- Identify and convert sales opportunities in new and existing accounts into closed business
- Manage and drive profitable business growth in a given territory
- Identify new market/customer opportunities for growth.
- Support the existing customer base, helping to manage their annuity usage to maximise their earnings and business offerings to the market
- Create unique value for prospective customers by seeking to understand their business problems, issues and opportunities in new or different ways
- Develop and deliver sales solutions and customer presentations that result in increased sales by consistently and effectively reinforcing the Company's value proposition and brand identity in refreshing, distinctive and compelling ways
- Provide accurate forecasts/pipeline tracking within the Kodak sales process
- Support the Manager to develop strategies, budgets and accurate sales forecasts to execute business plans and deliver on commitments
- Coordinate the internal Kodak support to the customers through a collaborative approach and a strong relationship with the supporting departments to the business
Experience and Attributes:
We are looking for someone with a solid understanding of the print industry, and demonstrable experience in managing and growing a pipeline of solutions and offerings. Preferably with experience and knowledge on Graphic Arts, in terms of products, solutions and local market.
- You will have a proven track record in successfully presenting, clearly and concisely, the value of solutions
- You will be a thought leader with creative ways to keep moving forward and a strong result oriented approach, being a decisive, resilient, proactive and focused individual, willing to develop a professional career in a multinational and diverse environment
- You will be able to demonstrate an ability to work collaboratively with other sales colleagues
- You will possess a sound understanding of financial analysis and sales profitability, and be data driven with analytical & problem solving skills to make opportunities progress to a win
- Excellent communication skills are required with both verbal & written fluency in English
- This is a field based role, so a full driving license is essential
Salary & Benefits:
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including a Company Car and a contributory Company pension scheme.
Apply for Key Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly