Vendor Manager / Buyer- Cheshire - £40k
Vendor Manager/Buyer- Cheshire - £40k
We have a superb role for an experienced Vendor Manager/Print Buyer working for a global agency.
This is an extremely busy role, lots of travel around Europe and America so you will need boundless levels of energy. Experience in print management, managing suppliers and quality control would be ideal
This Vendor Manager role is to assist the Global and European Vendor Managers with European implementations and tenders.
- Global Supply Chain – Sourcing and on boarding suppliers in a robust and managed way.
- Vendor Management System – Ensure the system is kept up to date.
- Tenders – Obtaining prices from appropriate suppliers and detailed analysis.
- Client Services Support – Maintain a good relationship and provide proactive and technical support.
- Supplier Visits – Build relationships with suppliers and provide feedback.
- Strong knowledge of / experience with print processes and print technology
- Used to working with measurement & performance tools
- Familiar with Excel
- Strong analytical & organisational skills
- Comfortable interacting with all levels of the organisation, as well as management, staff from different nationalities
- Ability to work both independently and collectively in a team environment
- Excellent problem solving and decision-making skills
- Pro-active attitude
- Stress-resistant, ability to prioritise
- Excellent communication skills
- Result oriented
- Ability to maintain a general overview
- Enthusiastic and positive
- Ability to meet tight internal deadlines and manage a number of projects at the same time
If you are a vendor manager or print buyer with the level of expertise that is requires, please send through your cv
Apply for Vendor Manager / Buyer- Cheshire - £40k
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly