Client Services Director | Print Management | UK Based | International Role
International marketing solutions and customer communications agency. Part of a larger group, this is a business operating on a global basis dealing with some of the biggest brands in the entertainment, leisure, travel, retail & financial services sectors.
Client Services Director | Print Management | UK Based | International Role | £65k-£75k + Bonus, Car Package & Pension
Award winning group offering innovation in outsourced solutions; this is a key role running an international team overseeing one of the group’s major clients in the entertainment/leisure sector.
As Client Services Director, you will be responsible for:
- Managing the global relationship for a major account in the entertainment/leisure sector
- Managing multi-site international teams
- Overseeing requirements, through internationally based Account Director teams, for promotional products, POS, direct mail, tickets, signage, digital signage, creative for print and digital solutions, branding plus new product development
- Maximising revenue ensuring account profitability is delivered whilst adhering to contractual obligations
- Ensuring client service function is managed efficiently across the account sites and delivering internal and external KPIs
- Direct and influence contract renegotiations
Key attributes required:
- Current experience operating in the marketing services, creative services or print management sector with management experience
- Confidence to lead meetings, client presentations and pitches
- Strong proposal writing and presenting skills
- Experience of dealing with clients in the retail, leisure, hotel or entertainments sectors
- Based in the UK, able to travel to internationally every two months
Contact us today for a chance to join a thriving group.
Apply for Client Services Director | Print Management | UK Based | International Role
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly