Print Delivery Manager | POS | London
Great opportunity to join an award winning POS group with an excellent reputation for innovation and who work with some of the best known names in retail, brands and entertainment.
Print Delivery Manager | POS | London | £45k-£55k + Bonus
This is an organisation renowned for exceptional quality and innovation in print, print management, POS and marketing collateral. In addition, this is a high profile group who continue to invest, dealing with prestige brands.
Due to the development of a new division in the group to manage print distribution, delivery and service, a new role has been created for a Print Delivery Manager who will be responsible for:
- Working alongside customer service and account management teams to provide the link between print and delivery
- Working with the divisional head to run and assess improvements for customer service
- Liaising with internal and external suppliers to successfully integrate projects and manage supplier relationships to maintain delivery compliance
- Client facing; liaising with customers in the retail and entertainment sectors
- Developing the overall vision for the service and directing the overall business unit, ultimately moving into a management role as the division grows
Key attributes required:
- Background in POS, currently operating in a project management, logistics, procurement or account management capacity – must have client facing experience
- Accustomed to dealing with clients in the entertainment and retail sectors
- Focus on continuous improvement and demonstrable experience of implementing new initiates, innovation in procuring and managing suppliers
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to develop positive relationships
Contact us today for a change to join a thriving group.
Apply for Print Delivery Manager | POS | London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly