Senior Estimator | Commercial Print & Fulfilment | North East
A company with a loyal and stable workforce who are financially secure, the Senior Estimator who is awarded this opportunity will be involved in strengthening the Commercial department to ensure a long term future for the company. There is an excellent opportunity with this role to advance your career.
Senior Estimator | Commercial Print & Fulfilment | North East | £30k+
Rapidly expanding and multi-award winning, this online print guru can be set apart from its competitors by its fresh thinking attitude, total customer focus and ability to provide complete print and marketing solutions to fully bespoke requirements. With an impressive assortment of pick ‘n’ mix options to create print that’s truly one of a kind they are set up to provide end to end solutions to a national client base.
As Senior Estimator you will be responsible for:
- Working across two strong print brands with a diverse customer base
- Ensuring quotes are completed with 100% accuracy and within agreed time frames
- Liaising with Account Managers/Sales to establish required client margin
- Managing the performance of outsource suppliers with regular reviews
- Proactively participating in the development, operation and improvement of the company’s MIS
- Developing quoting systems and processes with a focus on reducing quote turnaround time and increasing conversion
Key attributes required:
- Commercial acumen and proven estimating skills
- Experience within commercial print (litho and digital) is essential
- Experience of mailing and fulfilment is desirable
- Experience of working on tenders
- An understanding of system implementation and knowledge of technical infrastructure would be an advantage
With a great reputation for their product offering, culture and internal development, this is a long-term opportunity that is perfect for a Senior Estimator who wants to take the next step in their career and work with a big name in their market.