Business Development Manager - Transactional / Direct Mail
£Negotiable depending on Experience + Commission + Car or Car Allowance
Our client is a leading mail and printing company with two sites in the UK. They have everything in place to take care of all aspects of high volume customer and prospect communications: from creative ideas, copywriting and design to data preparation and envelope ordering, from transactional printing to online archiving and hybrid mail and SaaS.
With over 40 years' experience within the print and mailing industry, they have acquired various accreditations such as, ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 27001 and have in-house mailing & finishing equipment including various Xerox printing presses.
They are currently looking to recruit a Business Development Manager ideally based in the Midlands to sell the company's services and solutions.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- You will be from a Transactional background
- You will have a confident and professional telephone manner, twinned with excellent presentation skills
- You will have a proven track record of opening new doors and being able to close a deal
- You will have a varied client base
- You will work to agreed yearly targets and will also target new business
- You will establish long term business partnerships
- You will identify valid profit enhancing opportunities
Job Reference: DM974