Account Manager - Developing Accounts
- Contract Type
A large format graphics printing company, providing high impact, inspirational quality screen, digital and litho print solutions, has an opening for an Account Manager to join their dynamic team, to help develop existing accounts.
Their primary focus is print quality and customer service; therefore, they are looking for a professional dedicated to delivering first class customer service, achieving tight deadlines and improving cost efficiency.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Act as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to assigned clients
- Develop a trusted advisory relationship with key client stakeholders
- Enhance clients’ understanding of our clients’ product offerings
- Conduct regular reviews with assigned clients
- Identify and grow opportunities within accounts and collaborate with sales teams and client services to ensure growth attainment
- Forecast and track account development opportunities
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of all projects according to client needs and objectives
Applicants must have relevant experience in a client-facing role within the printing industry with a proven track record of successfully managing projects and solving problems – ideally large format, however candidates from other sectors will be considered. We are looking for someone who shows a demonstrated ability to effectively communicate, present and advise clients as to how to improve quality performance. Strong analytical skills, with the ability to analyse data, draw conclusions and develop actionable recommendations are also highly sought after attributes.
Apply for Account Manager - Developing Accounts
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly