Structural Packaging Designer | Carton Packaging | North West
A multi-national leader within the printed folded cartons market has a newly created role for an experienced Structural Packaging Designer to join their team in Cheshire. A highly specialised position working within a creative and diverse cartons production environment, the successful candidate will benefit from a varied and technically interesting role.
Structural Packaging Designer | Carton Packaging | North West | £25k-£36k
One of the most successful manufacturers of printed folded cartons in Europe, this client supplies the biggest brands on the market with high quality cartons using the very best technology available on the market. Backed by a global network of specialised production plants and all available state of the art technologies in pre-print, printing and finishing they offer a complete range of carton board, fluted materials, and board-based composites for a full range of applications and market sectors.
As a Structural Packaging Designer you will be responsible for:
- Designing, developing and presenting solutions to new customer briefs
- Supporting operations within the production of CAD samples and drawings
- Generating creative design solutions
- Supporting Account Managers in the presentation of samples and creative solutions
- Attending customer briefings
- Maintaining R&D database and other internal systems
Key attributes required:
- Packaging background essential – folding carton industry experience advantageous
- CAD experience – this is a prerequisite
- Experience with Microsoft packages, Artios/Impact and Illustrator/Photoshop
- Client facing skills
- Sketching and rendering abilities
- Design portfolio experience
A rare opening in a highly sought after employer within the North West. With excellent training and development for the successful individual, this will open up an exciting career path within a worldwide organisation.
Submit your details in the first instance if the role is of interest.