Sales/Business development manager
An exciting opportunity to break new ground for a well established digital print and direct mail business.
MyAudience aims to accelerate our growth in digital printing, data and direct mail outside of our established markets. With our own B2C data solution integrated with our web-to-print facilities, digital printing, finishing, and mailing we aim to provide our clients and end-to-end solution.
We are looking for a dynamic BDM with proven experience to build sales of digital print and associated data and direct mail services with the focus on organisations with ongoing print and direct mail requirements.
Aim of role
- To be a sales leader and achieve personal month in isolation and annual revenue and profit targets
- To seek out and develop several new sales channels across different markets with the sole aim of exceeding revenue and profit targets
- To develop each account won to maximum potential by introducing other associated products and solutions
- To assist with the development of individuals throughout the channels to build a successful and performing team.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- To help build sales of digital print and direct mail, targeting markets with ongoing print and data requirements
- To actively support several other sales channels as a specialist in digital print
- To generate own sales leads and create face to face appointments
- To develop strong prospect clients and identify opportunities
- To ensure personal month in isolation and annual revenue target is achieved.
- To support and contribute to overall annual sales target from channels
- To deliver sales excellence at all times and to achieve/exceed expectations set via the capability framework for your role.
- Previous experience of selling digital print, data and direct mail to business with ongoing requirements
- Proven sales experience (with demonstrable results)
- Excellent presentation and verbal persuasion skills
- Keen eye for technology
- Self-motivated and driven
- Experience of working in a high-performance target driven environment