Senior Account Manager – Print Management
2 days left
- Contract Type
Senior Account Manager – Print Management
HH Global is the first-choice partner in outsourced marketing execution for leading brands. Applying proven processes, industry-leading technology, and the deep expertise of over 800 employees, we develop innovative solutions that drive down the cost of our clients’ printing, packaging, and creative production, while improving quality, sustainability, and speed to market. Over the past few years we have successfully expanded and in the past financial year we saw growth in all regions of over 35%. To meet the demands of our customers as well as our own requirements, we are looking for the most motivated and talented employees in the German market to support our ongoing growth strategy.
HH Global are currently recruiting for a Senior Account Manager to join our team, responsible for the development and nurturing of one of our key accounts. This role is essential in strengthening the relationship with the client and identifying growth opportunities for the business as well as ensuring solutions are developed and delivered on time and against operational and financial business targets.
The Senior Account Manager will take full responsibility for the strategic and operational management of the account under their responsibility and managing the performance of their team, ensuring all work is completed in line with the SLA.
This individual also needs to be a strong leader who can focus on the vision and strategies of the account, balance daily support needs with long-term strategy and successfully combine vision and reality into effective plans.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of leading account teams at a senior level for major clients in packaging and/or creative services across multiple sites and client stakeholders.
- Delivering services on time, to specification, to a high quality and to contractual targets;
- Providing technical input and advice on projects as required to achieve high quality standards;
- Production of detailed specifications for internal and external clients;
- Monitoring high standards and working together on new methods and procedures;
- Ensuring best practice in conjunction with wider HH operations group;
- Develops a good understanding of the client’s business and industry sector;
- Maintain a full understanding of the broad range of HH’s services and work closely with the internal departments to provide the client with digital services that complement their print;
- Implement new methods and procedures as required;
- Develop strong relationships with key external and internal clients;
- Deliver a high level of customer service;
- Monitor projects to ensure they are delivered to specification and on time;
- Manage Account Managers and/or Account Executives when required;
- Deliver services to meet/overachieve SLA’s;
- Ensure compliance with Regulatory and Company policies;
- Regularly report on achievements and issues, escalating issues where required;
- Deliver client plans that add value, increase our revenue and ensure client retention;
- Actively engage with and be visible to all employees in the operational unit;
- Able to work onsite with clients in various locations.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Proactive approach to all areas of the business;
- Developing, maintaining and delivering an agreed account plan;
- Naturally builds and maintains rapport with the client;
- Is comfortable analysing and interpreting financial
- data and produces accurate reports;
- Works collaboratively with others in pursuit of team goals;
- Identifies opportunities for continuous improvement;
- Takes a logical and systematic approach to work;
- Takes a flexible approach to work and encourages others to do so;
- Knowledge of Microsoft office and Google;
- Able to challenge existing processes with confidence and provide alternative solutions to delivery efficiency;
- Exceptional eye for detail;
- Relentlessly pursue excellence in everything we do.
- Experience in liaising directly with clients and advising on campaign print/digital solutions is preferred;
- Experience in a client facing role is essential;
- Experience in a managerial position;
- Senior account management experience, working within a contracted environment to strict SLAs (service level agreements) and KPIs (key performance indicators);
- Previous experience working in print/ print management/ print buying/ marketing print procurement essential;
- Able to manage and communicate with key client stakeholders to successfully deliver and exceed their expectations;
- Experience of managing multiple accounts;
- Experience of managing and developing a team essential;
- Experience of strategically building an account to deliver and exceed budget requirements is essential;
- Experience of managing and delivering account reviews with the client is essential.
HH Global is an industry-leading Print Management organisation and we deliver exceptional standards of service. Our team is our greatest advantage and we offer fantastic opportunities for professional growth and development. We offer competitive salaries, excellent career prospects and we are always looking for enthusiastic and innovative talent, with a desire for a challenging and rewarding career.
HH Global is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Apply for Senior Account Manager – Print Management
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly