Project Manager - Sweden (Stockholm) - £excellent salary and great bens package
Our client is a long established, international branding consultancy with an amazing client list, fantastic leadership and an enviable reputation.
Working predominantly in the FMCG sector, they help develop new or existing brands as well as create packaging concepts that make that all important consumer connection.
This is a superb chance to work on site at an amazing brand based in Sweden (Stockholm)
Role & Responsibilities:
A client facing project manager delivering a high volume of projects from the initial brief to completion, often against very tight deadlines.
- Account management of branding and design projects
- Evaluating client requirements and offering strategic advice and guidance.
- Overseeing creative proposals through to design.
- Project meetings e.g. Briefings, status and end of project reviews.
- Ensure work delivered is on brief, adheres to brand guidelines and meets quality standards.
- Retain and grow existing account
- Great communication skills.
- Experience in retail packaging design/artwork management
- Working to tight deadlines and multi-tasking.
- Print Production and Design experience
- Dynamic personality.
- Excellent organisational capabilities.
- Using initiative and making decisions.
- Understanding client needs and building positive, long-term relationships.
- Passion for creativity within branding or packaging
This role brings a fantastic opportunity to join a real thoroughbred agency that will allow you to work with a global brand, deal with interesting challenges and grow in the industry.
Apply now to create your own future!
Apply for Project Manager - Sweden (Stockholm) - £excellent salary and great bens package
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly