Key Account Manager
- Contract Type
SAPG Printing Group is a well-established provider of security printing and data services to governments and authorities in the UK and worldwide. The group comprises two operating companies – Stephen Austin (www.stephenaustin.co.uk): security printing and distribution services for examination and electoral bodies and GradeMaker (www.grademaker.com): SAAS assessment software and data services for examination bodies.
We have an exciting opportunity available for an experienced Key Account Manager to join our Client Service department to take ownership and responsibility for all Electoral client accounts.
- Ownership and responsibility for all Electoral Clients to deliver the fulfilment of their product requirements in line with the agreed specification and SLA.
- As the Primary contact for all Electoral Client accounts, you are responsible for developing strong relationships, at various levels, within the Client organisation.
- Manage the day to day business requirements of all Electoral Clients, to deliver Client satisfaction.
- Demonstrate a full understanding of production processes that relate to work in question in order to communicate appropriately to clients about progress of their work and the additional services that Electoral might employ to improve quality/service
- Represent the Clients interests in its dealings within Electoral by demonstrating a clear knowledge of the Clients business.
- Ensure account information (CRM / MIS) within area of responsibility is accurately maintained.
- Driving the continuous improvement of processes and procedures, to maximise efficiency and quality within Electoral Client Service, identify and create plans to effectively manage work flow as part of the annual cycle
- Ensure that all invoices are complete in line with the financial calendar and that credit controls are administered to minimise overdue payments
- Instigate and support investigation with any non-compliances/client complaints in line with company procedures.
- Complete the Client review process on completion of each Client projects
- Demonstrate commercial acumen by seeking to identify where opportunities might exist to enhance the electoral business within Client accounts, communicating that information across the business.
- Demonstrate Commercial awareness and good knowledge across the Electoral Business (Product, Service and Process), Client (Challenges and Strategy), Competitor and Industry.
- Experience working within the print industry
- Selling into or working with local authorities would be advantageous
- Demonstrable track record within account management
- Proven experience in developing and maintaining client relationships
Apply for Key Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly