Flexo Printer | Flexible Packaging | West Midlands
6 days left
- Contract Type
Independent flexible packaging specialist with a comprehensive product portfolio is looking to recruit an additional Flexo Printer due to on-going expansion. An outstanding opportunity to join a leading business with an unrivalled reputation, the role has been created in line with the need for increased shifts.
Flexo Printer | Flexible Packaging | West Midlands | Excellent Salary & Benefits Package
Multi-award winning UK based printer and converter of packaging films this company produce technically advanced flexible packaging for all types of food and non-food applications. Certified to ISO 14001, ISO 9001 and BRC standards they produce high quality and innovation driven products working in partnership with well known food and non-food brands.
As a Flexo Printer, on a day-to-day basis you will be responsible for:
- Operating Uteco equipment
- Producing a range of printed flexible packaging to include film, lids, pouches and labels for major supermarkets
- Quality control
- Maintenance and upkeep of machinery
- Working continental shifts
Key attributes required:
- Current experience operating wide web flexo print machinery
- Sound technical knowledge of flexo print processes
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to use your own initiative and work unsupervised when required
Operating from state of the art premises, a vibrant working environment along with all the necessary training and support needed to fulfil your role will be offered in return.
Apply for Flexo Printer | Flexible Packaging | West Midlands
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly