Business Development Manager
Hobs Reprographics Plc are looking for an experienced and proactive Business Development Manager to join our team based in our Manchester branch.
Hobs Repro is a leading independent reprographics company and is proud to hold a Royal Warrant for services to the Royal Household. We provide fast and reliable print solutions, as we run every stage of the process: from concept and Graphic Design through to high-resolution Digital Printing, Bespoke Finishing to delivery using our own couriers. Focusing on Printing for Architects, Engineers, Construction (AEC) and the creative industries, we invest heavily in equipment, as only the best printing technology guarantees the best quality.
The role of Business Development Manager is primarily responsible for generating new accounts and the management of these accounts to become permanent customers for the Hobs group. Also, to be for the management of existing accounts and ensuring that we remain relevant and primary as a supplier.
- Identifying new business and developing it into a sales opportunity promoting the Hobs Group and its services via leads, cold calls and site visits.
- Managing all accounts to ensure they receive a full, supportive sales service and identify growth areas.
- Assisting Customers to achieve their deadlines by providing and understanding the best solution for their individual needs.
- Reciprocation and effective networking between branches.
- Maintaining regular contact with Customers and ensuring that they receive regular account reviews including managing non-spending customers including identifying issues or objections.
- Liaising with Customers, preparing quotations and the follow-up of all outstanding quotes.
- Maintaining relationships with customers via regular meeting and inviting customers into Hobs branches to increase awareness and build relationships.
- Reviewing the branch budget to ensure that branch keeps within or exceeds budget.
- Position the Hobs service range to fit customer needs
- Sell the total Hobs Group solution.
- Report and review all activity using the tools as directed and provided by Hobs.
- Developing and maintaining industry knowledge and presence.
- Providing a high-quality service to our Customers.
- Engaging in relative networking events which may occur before or after normal working hours to ensure the Hobs relationship is firm and meeting potential new clients.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have at least 2 years’ experience working within a B2B environment
- Have experience of Account Management
- Have experience of working within a target driven environment
- Have experience working within a digital print industry
- Hold good organisation skills and ability to use own initiative
- Hold excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Have the ability to build relationships with clients
- Have a clear understanding of the sales process
- Thrive on a challenge and change
- Be mature and socially well adjusted
- Be smart, professional & punctual
- Attention to detail