6 days left
- Contract Type
An innovative Global Marketing Services provider, which works with some of the world’s most recognised brands, is seeking an Account Manager to support the Senior Account Manager and Client Relationship Manager in developing a key account; ensuring client work is delivered efficiently from job concept to job completion meeting the client and internal service level agreements, at an appropriate (agreed) mark up.
The successful applicant will responsible for the following duties:
- Take ownership of each job and ensure delivery in accordance with ISO and standard operational procedures.
- Process work using Company systems and technology.
- Ensure the appropriate numbers of quotes are obtained for all work.
- Build working relationships with internal and external suppliers and customers to facilitate the smooth running of all projects/jobs and the collection of reporting data.
- Monitor on time delivery and Service Level Agreement performance.
- Ensure work is produced within operational guidelines and records are kept in a standard format.
- Managing projects / jobs from brief to completion.
- Identify cost or process improvement opportunities
- Liaise with suppliers to collate and clarify extra costs.
- Ensure jobs are invoiced upon completion.
- Ensure Service Level Agreement data is collected, recorded and conforms to account objectives.
- Escalate potential issues / resolutions to the appropriate senior manager.
- Promote best practice within the team
- Delegate to team members as appropriate.
- Show leadership and take ownership of situations and problems.
- If appropriate, ensure team members have sufficient knowledge to carry out the work requested and where necessary offer training to develop abilities further for career progression.
- If appropriate, ensure direct reports meet their objectives.
- Act as first escalation point for direct reports.
- Identify opportunities within the client and escalate to the Account Director or Senior Account Manager to support account development.
Previous pharma experience would be highly advantageous.We are looking for someone with exceptional print and creative services knowledge. The ideal candidate will have excellent analytical skills along the ability to work effectively with computer systems such as Microsoft Office. You will be an outstanding communicator, both written and orally, with an exceptional customer care ethic and ability to build relationships at all levels.
Apply for Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly