Large Format Finisher - Exhibtions / Large Format Digital
5 days left
- Contract Type
£20K - £23K (Depending on experience)
20 Days + 8 Bank Holidays (5 days will need to be reserved for Christmas close down)
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday - 9:00am until 5:30pm
Our client is an exhibition display and large format digital print company based Surrey. They are currently looking to recruit a Print Finisher to join their busy production team.
- You must be fully conversant with all aspects of sealing using standard industry lamination mounting equipment to a high standard.
- Working with various materials including Foamex, Polyboard and PVC Banners.
- You must be able to work well under pressure while maintain standards.
- You must be flexible with working hours to suit the busy times the company requires.
- Trimming digital prints and posters.
- Laminating and mounting pop ups, roller banners, exhibition stands and banners.
- Manufacturing reverse applied printing on to acrylic panels.
- Able to use your own initiative on site and work as part of a team.
- Flexibility (Working some mornings/evenings overtime paid).
- Training will be provided however you will need some experience.
Apply for Large Format Finisher - Exhibtions / Large Format Digital
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly