7 days left
- Contract Type
A superb opportunity join a leading Print & Publishing company.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Sound understanding and knowledge of most print production processes.
• Current print buying experience min' 2 years
• Ability to manage several projects at any one time within a fast-paced environment, whilst maintaining good attention to detail.
• Strong interpersonal skills, particularly in communicating and negotiating with others.
• Team player who is able to prioritise schedules and manage own workload, highlighting any issues or concerns in a timely manner.
• Using print knowledge, review and identity cost effective method of printing/finishing and distribution, maximising value for money, whilst maintaining quality, timings and service levels.
• Project manage multiple jobs at various production stages with brands and suppliers, including proof approval
• Produce accurate print specifications, select appropriate suppliers and request quotes.
• Review submitted costs, identify discrepancies, potential cost savings and negotiation opportunities.
Apply for Print Buyer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly