Estimator | Commercial Print | West Yorkshire
7 days left
- Contract Type
Well respected family firm with a loyal clientele, great atmosphere and friendly staff, seeking an experienced Estimator who will be welcomed as an integral member of the team.
Estimator | Commercial Print | West Yorkshire | Up to £25k
With a policy of continuous investment this client rightly boasts one of the most advanced plant lists in the region. Offering a wide range of commercial print and business stationery, they have some of the biggest national and multinational blue-chip customers and have quadrupled their turnover in recent years through their unwavering commitment to quality and customer service.
On a day to day basis the role of Estimator will involve:
- Providing estimates and print administration for a range of beautiful and creative, bespoke print
- Working closely with the MD and sales team
- Maintaining an up to date knowledge of pricing in the market place
- Providing pricing and works schedules for prospects and tender opportunities
- Liaising with customers where appropriate to chase up quotations
- Outsourcing work where required
Applicants must have the following attributes:
- Proven skills in estimating and customer service
- Knowledge of Tharstern MIS would be a definite advantage
- Hands-on experience/knowledge of litho print production and distribution
- Ability to work within a small team
- Up to date knowledge of the market and applicable commercial rates
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to converse at all levels
We expect a high response to this advert so please apply without delay for prompt consideration.
Apply for Estimator | Commercial Print | West Yorkshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly