4 days left
- Contract Type
We’re an innovative software house with big plans for global growth, and we’re currently putting together the team that will be at the heart of this exciting phase in our evolution.
Despite being one of the first software companies of our kind, we still have a start-up mentality and are looking for enthusiastic, energetic and inventive individuals to join us on our journey. We want our whole team to share in the opportunities created as a result of our ambitious growth plans.
The printing world is going through some exciting developments. Automation, technology and big data are providing our customers with some amazing opportunities to improve and grow their business. You will be at the heart of this, advising them on new technologies available to them, and helping them become faster, bigger and smarter.
Because of these changes, having the right MIS has never been more important - it sits at the core of this technological revolution, providing a central hub of communication between hardware and software. It will be your job to guide our customers through this exciting time and help them get it right.
Your experience in solution selling combined with your knowledge of the printing industry will shape how our existing customer base grows. You will leverage your entrepreneurial drive to target, educate and persuade existing customers to embrace new MIS modules, tools and technologies.
You will understand how decisions are made, understand the operations of individual companies and persistently explore and uncover the business needs of our clients. Working with them, you will set the vision and the strategy for how their MIS evolves and grows.
You will enjoy keeping up-to-date with the latest features of the software and aim to achieve a high level of knowledge, competence and professional ability in the industries and products associated with your role.
Using a mix of online and onsite meetings you will work throughout Northern England, with some time spent at Head Office. You will also:
- Proactively manage existing customer accounts, build trusted relationships with people and develop a thorough understanding of their business challenges.
- Persuade customers about the benefits of our technology solutions.
- Deliver your own webinars, software demonstrations and quotations when required.
- Attend exhibitions and user group meetings.
- Go above and beyond to add value to our customers’ business.
- Think of creative ways to improve customer communications and relationships. We love new ideas and will support you if you want to try new technologies or approaches.
- On-target earnings plus competitive basic salary matching your experience.
- Excellent benefits package including company pension and healthcare after a minimum period of employment.
- Fully expensed company car, laptop and phone.
A bit more about us…
- Our head office is just off the M65 in Colne and is often described by visitors as “swanky”, “swish” and “pretty darn fancy”.
- There’s an equally swanky kitchen/lounge for lunchtimes and lots of nearby shops.
- We have plenty of free onsite parking – your visits to HQ will be a breeze!
- We’re proud of our unusually high staff retention rate, and many of our team have been with us for 10, 15, 20 even 25 years! They know which side their bread is buttered on.
If you want to join the Tharstern team, please forward your CV, stating current salary, to HR@tharstern.com
Apply for Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly