Business Development Manager - B1
£Negotiable Depending On Experience + Commission + Car + Pension
My Client has been established for over 60 years' within the print industry and are one of the largest independent commercial printers in the UK. They offer in house & under one roof 24 hour production with a number of B1 presses ranging from 4 to 12 colours, small format Indigo digital presses, large format and extensive finishing equipment.
The company are looking to increase their turnover by recruiting a Field Sales Executive who has a proven back ground in selling B1 Commercial Print from magazines, brochures, books, maps and prospectuses to name a few.
Requirements for this role:
- A strong sales background within the B1 / Digital print market.
- Proven ability to open doors from existing client's as well as potential clients.
- Confident within a client facing role as well as over the telephone and email.
- To add to part of a sales team and become a core asset to the successful business.
- Be self-motivated and forward thinking to add to part of a sales team, and also to be self-driven when working as an individual.
- Good presentation skills
Job Reference: PT2023