£21,000 - £26,000 a year
We require a cylinder screen printing operator to run our Sakurai 102dx screen printing machine on a 8 hour day shift.
The candidate must be flexible to do over time at short notice during busy periods. The salary will be based on experience.
The main printing processes done are as follows:
Spot UV Varnishing, Re - moist gumming and scratch off latexing.
- Able to read and comprehend job tickets and customer specifications
- Able to communicate effectively with other employees
- Able to solve practical problems
- Good hand/eye co-ordination
- Excellent attention to detail
- Quality Oriented
- Team player – stays to get the job done
- Willing to be cross trained in the work of other departments/equipment
- Happy to work shifts
- The employee is regularly required to stand and use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee frequently is required to walk; use foot/feet to operate machines, and talk or hear
- The employee is regularly required to reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 40 lbs
- Review job tickets and plan work processes to meet customer specifications for custom jobs
- Set up machine to specifications, obtain approval of set up and run product when indicated by Supervisor/Plant Management
- Shoot screens and mount from film positives
- Keep accurate press sheet information in Log Books with dates and counts
- Monitor assigned machine during run to ensure adherence to specifications and adjust as needed to maintain specifications and operating speed
- Ensure the completion of jobs meeting quality and quantity requirements
- Troubleshoot machine problems, resolve if possible, notifying Plant Management
- Clean machine at end of operation
- Complete and maintain all required paperwork, records, documents, etc
- Follow and comply with all safety and work rules and regulations including departmental housekeeping standards
Ensure all equipment, tools, and work station are in good working order and is free of any safety hazards.
- Screen Printing: 2 years
Required licence or certification:
- Full UK Driving Licence
Apply for Screen Printer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly