Onsite Account Manager, Retail POS, Nottingham
Highly regarded Print manufacturing & full-service Marketing Solutions services provider, seeks to appoint an outstanding POS Account Manager into a key Onsite Client Management & Service Delivery role, developing stakeholder relationships within one of their key Corporate accounts
Working closely with Clients and the internal account management team you will have a strong professional knowledge of POS, Print Management and associated processes, as well a diverse array of professional & personal skills, a breadth of practical knowledge across the print arena, a genuine professional attention to detail & very strong project management skills. Ideally you will have combined these with a demonstrable experience of working in a demanding yet rewarding Client facing environment.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- An enthusiastic and experienced Account Manager with a proven track record of working closely with Creative and Production teams to deliver print briefs right first time and on time and within budget, from concept development through to distribution to shops.
- Good understanding of the design for print processes, including the basics of artworking and different printing methods (mainly sheet-fed litho, digital, flexo and screen).
- Excellent customer service and written and verbal communication skills, acting as the main point of contact for the Client and their Head Office production and distribution facility.
- Good problem-solving skills, with the confidence and ability to be able to handle difficult situations professionally and effectively.
- Ability to develop and maintain great working relationships with the client, other external agencies and internal colleagues.
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment, working to strict deadlines and changing priorities. Able to remain calm when under pressure.
- Good project management skills.
- Excellent level of attention to detail in all areas.
- Good commercial acumen, able to understand the requirement to deliver in line with contract KPIs and commercials.
- Good analytical skills.
Responsibilities will include:
- End-to-end ownership and management of print projects.
- Day-to-day liaison with the Client to understand their needs and future activity plans.
- Plan schedules with the Client and their Head Office production and distribution facility, monitor and report to all parties on project progress.
- Take creative concepts and work with their 3D Team to develop prototypes and cost-effective manufacturing solutions for presentation to the client.
- Work with our Creative Teams to create new automated artwork templates, and to produce print proofs for Client approval.
- Work with their Estimating Team to organise quotations for presentation to the Client.
- Check artwork briefs and process through their automated artworking system, supplying completed artworks to the Client for approval. Manage artwork amendment requests.
- Check and prepare briefs/jobs for handover to their print, collate, pack and distribution colleagues, managing pre-production meetings as required.
- Responsibility for checking invoices for accuracy prior to submission to the Client.
- Produce the required report data for presentation to the Client.
- Assist with identifying and delivering continuous improvement opportunities that drive cost and efficiency, to ultimately improve their service to the Client.
- Assist with identifying and delivering opportunities to grow the account
You will be alert, communicative, inquisitive and have the energy & drive to seek and deliver high levels of quality & consistency of Client service, as you will receive fantastic support from an inspirational team and outstanding internal group who are commended for their career progression focus