Account Manager | Packaging Repro | Hampshire
One of the most employee focussed employers within the industry this is a company that can offer a fresh challenge for an established Account Manager ready to step up. Playing a key role in the development of accounts for international blue chip clients this is a chance to join an iconic brand that is pushing boundaries, winning new clients and winning awards for their results.
Account Manager | Packaging Repro | Hampshire | £28k-£35k
Multi-award winners that thrive on new challenges, this is a company that knows what it takes to make a good brand great. Part of a group offering they work directly with some of the world’s biggest and best brands from the everyday to the premium to provide a complete range of services, from idea generation to design, packaging technology solutions, colour management and print management and everything in between.
As Account Manager you will be responsible for:
- Providing effective project/account support
- Developing good working relationships with Account team and internal departments, ensuring regular updates are passed on when necessary
- Dealing with traders, suppliers and printers; requesting information or chasing up approvals
- Writing despatch briefs and gathering data to ensure projects can begin
- Ensuring all work undertaken is done so in timely, accurate, cost effective and profit maximising manner
Key attributes required:
- Relevant marketing or graphics experience
- Exposure to high profile clients/FMCG brands would be an advantage
- Client facing experience preferable
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Computer literate – MS Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
Your proof of an excellent employer to join is the number of long serving staff that the company hold due to frequent recognition for hard work and commitment.
If the role is of interest, submit your details in the first instance to be considered.