Sales Executive - POS / Displays
£Open (Flexible Depending on Experience) + 2% Uncapped Commission (commission is paid on all sales managed monthly (in arrears) + Mobile + Car + Laptop + Pension
Our client is a dynamic, innovative and award winning packaging company with a niche for providing creative solutions using a wide range of packaging materials and processes, including (and not limited to) premium and conventional corrugated, cartonboard, rigid boxes, POS, display and printed tubes.
As the company continues to grow, invest and develop into new and exciting areas, an opportunity has arisen to appoint a Sales Executive to add to the existing external sales function.
Reporting into the Sales Manager, the role will initially focus on New Business Development to establish a focus into an agreed industry(s) where their services are in demand. A handful of existing accounts will be handed over to help bed the successful candidate into their operation.
The ideal candidate:
- Will have a generic understanding of print and packaging but specific training can be given as necessary.
- Will be able to demonstrate the ability to work under your own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Will possess the right attitude, drive and ambition.
- Will have experience of presenting, developing and closing leads.
- Will have excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Will have excellent organisational skills and be able to cope with competing customer demands to prioritise tasks.
- Will have the ability to be able to manage customers and influence them positively through the establishment and maintenance of strong, cross-functional relationships.
- Will be flexible with the hunger to learn.
- The role will require the successful candidate to travel across the UK.
This is a great opportunity to join a business that is growing and investing with a team that all support each other and where performance is recognised and rewarded.