Position: Creative Designer
Salary: Up to £35k
- The key function of this role is to research, suggest, and design cross category packaging solutions and translate into 2D artwork and 3D visuals for new product development launches and existing product ranges.
- This role will work closely with the Group Innovation Manager and Packaging Development Managers and Technical teams in the UK, initiating early stage packaging concepts and development to agreed timelines and in accordance with the tight security confines of the business.
- This role will be based at site in Lancashire
- Responsible for creating artwork and designs, mock ups and samples.
- Management of workflow, maintain and communicate project status regularly to the Innovation team and the sales and operational teams in the UK
- Design and develop innovative packaging solutions relevant to existing and new product ranges to agreed timelines.
- Research and develop new ideas in packaging, i.e. sustainable, biodegradable, new technologies etc., to deliver new ideas/opportunities and/or cost savings to the business.
- Extensive knowledge/experience in creating artwork files in Adobe Creative Cloud Software (Illustrator, Photoshop, and Acrobat etc.)
- Knowledge of CAD software, CAD design and packaging construction
- Experience with working with cutter guides, key lines and templates for design
- Creative packaging design and development skills – proven track record in the packaging industry, and understanding of packaging design trends and influences
- Knowledgeable of packaging materials, substrates and formats
- Problem solving skills
- Able to interpret business needs and developing designs to suit the purpose
- Self –driven
- Experience of a high pressure, fast moving environment
Apply for Creative Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly