Account Manager - Large Format Digital / POS
£Open + 25 Days Holiday + Pension + Bonus
Our client is one of the leading large format display companies in the UK. They offer a large range of visual communication including retail POS, exhibition graphics, outdoor advertising, events and banners.
They are looking for a self-motivated and competent Account Manager to join their team to look after existing house accounts. The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Responsible for achievement of target sales and gross profit figures for house accounts.
- Develop and implement strategies to maximise the profitable growth and improved loyalty (buy more and buy more often) of existing key accounts.
- Maximise existing customer relationships seeking opportunities to promote the company and the full range of its products and services.
- Work existing customers to ensure a full understanding of all their requirements - artwork, technical specifications, lead times, finishing and delivery requirements etc. - before briefing into internal stakeholders.
- Effective internal briefing of customers work ensuring all relevant stakeholders are involved in order that the company delivers what the key account wants, when they want it and ensuring product and service excellence each time.
- Maintain regular communication with customers by phone or if required in person to ascertain relevant information to process the order from start to finish.
- Seek all opportunities to standardize and automate processes in order to add value and give clarity to key accounts as well as ensure that internal processes are as efficient as possible.
- Establish and maintain detailed customer files on the relevant IT systems to ensure that the company has accurate and up-to-date information regarding the key account including any new opportunities within it.
- Liaise with key account contact to ensure purchase orders / VC are received in as correct and timely a manner as possible to ensure timely invoicing of work completed.
- First level support to the Client Services team on key account enquiries.
- Communicate effectively with all levels of employees within the company ensuring productive relationships based on mutual respect are developed.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Provide support to all members of the customer services and sales teams where required
- To support the sales team to ensure that new customers are managed with professionalism at all times and where required provide a second point of communication for new customers if a sales person is unavailable
- To support the sales team in order to successfully manage the introduction of new customers into the business and ensure excellent customer experience at all times.