Sales/Production Planner | Flexible Packaging | West Yorkshire
Market leading exporter of flexible packaging for a full range of outlets. Excellent reputation, leading-edge production capabilities and a fantastic employer in terms of their benefits, working conditions and company culture. Could a position with this company be for you? Keep reading.
Sales/Production Planner | Flexible Packaging | West Yorkshire | £25k-£30k
A front runner in the manufacture of innovative and quality based degradable packaging, this company’s product and service portfolio is market leading. Extruding, converting, printing and sealing, they manufacture a full range of bespoke plastic bags, biodegradable plastic products and poly packaging and wrapping solutions. Extremely customer focused their products are matched by superior aftercare.
Working in Internal Sales Support you will be responsible for:
- Full administrative sales support; order processing, client liaison, stock control, production planning etc.
- Following up on enquiries
- Proactively liaising with customers and other in-house departments to achieve accurate and timely information
- Collating detailed information for customer enquiries to be passed on to Sales Managers
- Delivering an exceptional customer service experience
Key attributes required:
- Flexible packaging background – this is essential
- Experience of working in a demanding customer focused role
- Strong people skills with the ability to easily develop customer relationships
- Good MS Office skills, numeracy and commercial awareness
- Excellent attention to detail
Working for a heavily employee -focussed employer within the industry a comprehensive training plan will be in place from day one. You will be offered industry leading support in order to help you achieve your ambitions.
Apply as instructed below to be considered.