New Business Development Manager
Our client is one of Europe’s leading online print brands. Their objective is to meet customer needs better than anyone else. And when you work for an organisation that has one of the largest printed product portfolio in Europe, your sales pitch is going to be pretty compelling .
They are a pioneer in online print, operate in 15 countries, revenues in excess of EUR 330m, have State-of-the-Art production facilities and we have retained the dynamics of a start-up in the group.
About the role:
They have a fantastic opportunity for an exceptional Business Development Manager to join the team in the UK. You will be working closely with the Managing Director to deliver sustainable growth and build a strong team of Account Managers to deliver exceptional customer service and identify and maximise sales potential from new & existing customers.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Development of new and existing customer accounts.
- Working closely with the Sales team to build strong relationship with existing clients to ensure client retention.
- Providing advice, assistance and solutions to customers on products & services.
- Identifying short and long-term growth opportunities to increase spend within our existing client base.
- Supporting business development and marketing activities with some client facing meetings.
- Lead strategic development of key clients.
- Prospecting and building relationships with multi-million £ new client accounts
- Develop and implement sales strategy to meet company sales objectives.
- Build and manage sales & opportunity pipelines
- Promoting the full range of products and printing services.
- Keep up to date with market trends and competitor activity
- Ensure all clients and partners are happy with service levels and quality
- Work with our Product Managers to develop the portfolio locally
- Some international travel is expected from time to time
Desired Skills and Experience of the Candidate:
- Strong knowledge of the print industry (minimum 2 years).
- Demonstrable track-record of achieving organic account growth.
- Strong time management & project management skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Good problem solving skills, and the ability to work under pressure.
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to inspire confidence in our clients.
- Ability to scope, plan and execute project work.
- Being able to build great relationships with key contacts.
- Fun and friendly character
Apply for New Business Development Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly