Hampshire / West Sussex
£Neg dep on exp
- My client is a professional Mailing House specialising in Mail & Fulfilment & International Mail within a diverse range of business sectors including manufacturing, retail, insurance, agency, training, IT, publishing, charity, legal, event, service, theatre, travel and local government organizations.
- To work within the Production team to set-up and run allocated jobs/tasks on their mailing machines and to assist with other day to day tasks as required.
- To motivate and promote good working practices.
- Maintain a high standard within your own work, follow agreed processes and help improve areas of quality
- Work to Production Managers instructions as well as on your own initiative, following company processes at all times.
- Ensure work is completed accurately and within the set targeted time following work instructions.
- Ensure all jobs once completed are cleared from machines and working areas promptly and all relevant paperwork is completed accurately.
- Support all team members
- Learn and assist in training of others in the use of tools, equipment and machinery
- Ensure machinery is maintained as per the manufacturer’s guidelines.
- Develop knowledge in all areas of Production to help improve work efficiency and assist in the training of others.
- Work with other departments to ensure that priorities and deadlines are met.
- Carry out such additional tasks as may from time to time be reasonably requested.
- Setting and running or Sitma Poly lines and/or Buhrs/CMC envelope inserting machines.
- Knowledge of setup and running of Videojet and AMS inkjet, Polar guillotine, Morgana and Heidelberg folding machines
- To apply for this position you must have previous experience within Direct Mail & Fulfilment or print management