An award winning printing communications company has an exciting opening for an Account Manager to deliver superb customer service, managing print collateral for entire client campaign processes, from brief to distribution. This company is recognised for their services, timeliness and quality to be second to none, and is looking an individual to continue making this impression. As account manager, you will be integral in bolstering client relationships and will be relied upon to provide support for their daily campaign requirements. You will work in conjunction with your account team to develop a thorough understanding of your customers’ needs to ensure their requirements are met and they receive the customer service as detailed in their specific Service Level Agreement. You will also be expected to:
• Respond to customers and suppliers queries in a timely and effective manner
• Receive quote requests from the customer and provide accurate and detailed responses within the target response time
• Confirm, monitor and chase orders to ensure all work is delivered within schedule, budget and quality standards
• Ensure that customers stock stored and produced is pro-actively monitored and that stock levels are maintained to a sufficient quantity to meet the agreed customers’ requirements
• Make arrangements for customers to receive specified reports as and when required
You must be proactive, friendly and can add value to our client's services. You must show a willingness to go above and beyond, and always put the customer first.