Print Buyer- Cheshire -£35k
An opportunity has arisen for a print buyer to work for a leading creative business. They are looking for print buyer with experience working on high volume work.
In return, you will work in a buzzing environment, within a dynamic team and gain great experience leading the full print process.
- Manage effectively daily work to lists for RFQs/enquiries and orders in accordance to SLAs
- Use creative & imaginative ideas for waste reduction and savings
- Use Excel to build tables and matrices to summarise information
- Ensure each order placed is delivered; On time, in budget, to the required quality/specification
- Identify, build and manage a specialist network of 'best in class' suppliers
- Ensure supplier appraisals are performed & uploaded to the Vendor Manager, managing supplier performance
- Negotiates with suppliers to achieve best value within quality & time SLAs
- Assists account management in decision making for placing jobs internally/externally based on capability
- You have excellent communication skills and can liaise with people at all levels.
- You can identify and rectify any issues before they happen
- You can manage third party suppliers and ensure communication and process is maintained at all times
- You are a dynamic and positive individual with exceptional knowledge of the print process with proven experience within the industry
- You have excellent client facing skills and are always interested in discussing the best and most cost effective way to move projects forwards
- Print buying experience
To apply for the vacancy of Print Buyer, please forward a copy of your CV