Position: Print Manager
Location: West London (Within M25)
Salary: £ Neg dependent on experience, plus benefits
- My Client provides data, print, post and multichannel services that transform the way that public sector and corporate critical communications are created, printed and delivered - driving down costs and improving outcomes. This is a newly created role representing my client onsite at one of their key customer sites to deliver excellent onsite service and be the “go-to person” who will have multi discipline print procurement experience and a knowledge of postal services.
- The job holder will already have good existing relationships with a varied supplier base for general commercial print and be able to think outside the box for ad-hoc requests. The job holder will be required to work independently but in collaboration with the client’s procurement team in other parts of the UK.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Relevant Print/Account Manager experience within a customer facing role.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and ability to deliver clear concise ideas to internal and external stakeholders.
- Well-developed Account Management skills with good commercial understanding and excellent negotiation skills.
- Experience of managing corporate accounts / strategic account management skills.
- Demonstrate growth of customer service areas, comfortable presenting to senior level stakeholders.
- Analytical and inquisitive, with excellent attention to detail.
- Passionate about their business, with a general thirst for knowledge and a significant interest in innovation and improvements.
- Creative, with a concise, precise and effective approach to problem solving and the ability to develop, deliver and evaluate ideas founded on strategic thinking.
- Ability to present complex technical strategies with confidence.
- Bright, motivated and driven, positive thinker, with a can-do attitude.
- Personable and approachable
Apply for Print Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly