Project Manager | Large Format Graphics | Hampshire
Fast expanding print company based in Hampshire is looking for an experienced Project Manager with an excellent understanding of large format graphics, POS & signage production. Designed to compliment the fantastic staff they already employ the role comes at an exciting stage of their growth.
Project Manager | Large Format Graphics | Hampshire | Up to £35k
With complete in house screen and digital facilities, this client uses the best technology available in today’s market to supply their prestigious blue-chip client base with a full range of high quality large format work, including banners, building/vehicle wraps, indoor/outdoor signage, retail backdrops, display media and many bespoke projects.
As Project Manager you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring the performance of project delivery through all aspects of production, installation and sales support
- Assisting the manufacturing cycle ensuring that customer delivery and quality expectations are achieved across all activities
- Communicating project expectations and responsibilities to all team members
- Acting as the key decision maker for the day to day operational performance of project delivery
- Ensuring all relevant documentation is completed at each stage either directly or indirectly
- Offering practical advice on project enquiries to sales, estimating or the client as required
- Contributing to continuous improvements in the key aspects of manufacturing and project performance
- Coordinating and leading NPI (New Project Introduction) meetings recording actions/details accordingly
Key attributes required:
- Experience in a service delivery/manufacturing environment
- Technical and manufacturing experience
- People management skills
- Good team building and leadership skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Maths and English to GCSE level or equivalent
Working on cutting edge development projects within signage for some of the best known brands in the world; with access to good prospects and excellent benefits this role would suit an individual looking to join a progressive company.
Please submit your details for our immediate review if the role is of interest.