Business Development Manager
Hobs Reprographics are looking for an experienced and professional Business Development Manager to join our team based in Leeds.
The role of Business Development Manager is primarily responsible for generating new accounts and the management of these accounts to become permanent customers for the Hobs Group. Also, to be for the management of existing accounts and ensuring that we remain relevant and primary as a supplier.
The key responsibilities for the role include:
- Identifying new business and developing it into a sales opportunity promoting the Hobs Group and its services via leads, cold calls and site visits.
- Managing all accounts to ensure they receive a full, supportive sales service and identify growth areas.
- Assisting Customers to achieve their deadlines by providing and understanding the best solution for their individual needs.
- Reciprocation and effective networking between branches.
- Maintaining regular contact with Customers and ensuring that they receive regular account reviews including managing non-spending customers including identifying issues or objections.
- Liaising with Customers, preparing quotations and the follow-up of all outstanding quotes.
- Maintaining relationships with customers via regular meeting and inviting customers into Hobs branches to increase awareness and build relationships.
- Reviewing the branch budget to ensure that branch keeps within or exceeds budget.
- Position the Hobs service range to fit customer needs
- Sell the total Hobs Group solution.
- Report and review all activity using the tools as directed and provided by Hobs.
- Developing and maintaining industry knowledge and presence.
- Providing a high-quality service to our Customers.
- Engaging in relative networking events which may occur before or after normal working hours to ensure the Hobs relationship is firm and meeting potential new clients.
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 2 years’ experience working within a B2B environment
- Account Management experience
- Experience of working within a target driven environment
- Good organisation skills and ability to use own initiative
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to build relationships with clients
- A clear understanding of the sales process