Assistant Printroom Coordinator
Hobs Reprographics are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Assistant Printroom Coordinator to join their team based in Abingdon.
Hobs Repro is a leading independent reprographics company and is proud to hold a Royal Warrant for services to the Royal Household. We provide fast and reliable print solutions, as we run every stage of the process: from concept and Graphic Design through to high-resolution Digital Printing, Bespoke Finishing to delivery using our own couriers. Focusing on Printing for Architects, Engineers, Construction (AEC) and the creative industries, we invest heavily in equipment, as only the best printing technology guarantees the best quality.
The role of Assistant Printroom Manager will primarily support the Business Manager in the efficient and effective running of production, ensuring that a quality of service and timescales are achieved. The role will involve pre-press artwork and preparation of files, dealing with customers and building relationships.
- Provide clients with a quality production service
- Support Printroom Manager and be responsible for Printroom when needed
- Provide excellent customer support
- Facilitate Printroom staff in ensuring an efficient and effective production environment
- Other ad-hoc duties as requested by the Business Manager
The ideal candidate will have:
- A good knowledge of the print industry
- Customer Service or Sales/Retail experience
- Good knowledge and experience of Adobe Creative Suite
- The ability to work within a team and individually
- A high-level of ability to communicate with customers in a friendly manner
- Knowledge of Creative Suite, especially InDesign and Photoshop
- An enthusiastic and positive attitude
You must have the right to work in the UK to apply for this job.