Senior Account Manager | 3D Temp & Perm POS | London/Surrey
Prestigious role within a market leading industry specialist. We want you if you have specific knowledge of 3D POS and can demonstrate success developing account growth with high street names – this is your opportunity to work at a senior level for an industry leader operating on an international scale.
Senior Account Manager | 3D Temp & Perm POS | London/Surrey | Up to £45k Depending on Experience
A market dominating company with well supported growth plans and first class retail portfolio. A company with a reputation for exceptional quality and innovation in 3D temp & perm POS, FSDUs, floor stand and special promotions as well as print management; this is one of Europe’s largest suppliers of printed retail/brand communications.
As Senior Account Manager you will be responsible for:
- Strategic development of accounts
- Client facing, working directly onsite with key clients in the London & Surrey area, with occasional travel required to office in Nottingham
- Consultative approach – providing advise and solution to clients
- Selling the group proposition incorporating 3D temp & perm POS, FSDUs, floor stand and special promotions as well as print management
- Transitioning and implementing new clients efficiently, working with specialist internal teams
- Providing an exceptional level of service at all times
- Actively working to ensure that the company is continually improving service levels
You will need to be based centrally on patch (London or Surrey) in order to be on site as needed.
Additional requirements needed:
- Current experience operating in a Senior Account Manager level position
- Strong understanding of 3D temp & perm POS solutions
- On-site client experience, ideally
- Excellent ability to initiate relationships with new clients
- Accustomed to dealing with brands and retail clients
- Customer focussed with a track record in growing accounts through relationship building
Rewarded with a generous package expected of a position of this level, plus ongoing development prospects. Only candidates with current POS account management experience need apply.