We have a very exciting vacancy for an Account Manager. Your key responsibilities will be to provide excellent and proactive service to the client by ensuring that jobs are produced on time, according to the brief and delivered successfully.
Your role is to ensure that work is produced correctly, within agreed timescales and provide a high level of service to the client whilst achieving SLAs, & KPIs. Managing and realizing cost saving through value engineering plus promoting the work of St Ives to increase sales.
Some of the main objectives for this role will consist of:
- Work with the category team and relevant production teams to ensure work is produced correctly, on time & to a high level of quality.
- To manage, from brief to dispatch, any campaign, ensuring that these are given a high priority within the production team and managed carefully with the client and with production to ensure that it is produced on time and correct.
- Create, and maintain store lists within Excel spreadsheets, using v-look- ups & formulas.
- Work to agreed systems and procedures to ensure that effective communication is maintained at all times both internally and with the customer.
- Understand the company and Divisional purchasing procedures and adhere to these at all times.
- Provide cover for team members and Account Director during times of holiday or absence.
- Build & maintain excellent client and site relationships by ensuring the smooth running of the account from receipt of brief to completion of the job.
- Provide accurate and timely information to clients and ensure that all written and verbal communication is logged, professional and of the highest standard.
- Work with the Account Director to supply financial forecasts & MI reports to the business
- Identify and actively seek out areas to offer group proposition development to the client
- Manage projects that are not necessarily print related, but important to the account
- Proactively manage critical paths, ensuring that clients are fully aware of the timelines required for artwork, proof sign off and other key requirements to ensure that jobs are produced on time and to the correct level of quality.
- Identify and highlight any issues or potential problems with jobs quickly and early in the production cycle, to minimize risk of job failure, and if necessary escalate to the Account Director.
The ideal candidate will also have a proven track record of working with key marketing campaigns within the POS/Retail market, understanding the challenges that brands face within a competitive retail environment.