- Contract Type
£Neg. Depending on Experience.
- They are looking to recruit a talented, creative designer with heaps of vision, for their busy in-house design studio. Your role will be to interpret and implement vision across a broad range of projects ranging from graphics, print and digital.
- You will need knowledge, skills & experience in InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop, along with an eye for design, layout and the ability to output print ready artwork.
- You must be able to follow style guides and be comfortable working to templates.
- A desire to learn new skills, work across a number of projects and collaborate proactively within a team environment are also a must.
- It is essential that you have excellent communication skills, along with a creative flair and very good attention to detail.
- Proven design experience in print and digital
- Effective time management and multi-tasking skills
- Manage and adhere to deadlines
- Forward thinking with positive energy and ideas
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
Working for a high profile with genuine support and real prospects of career progression.
Apply for Creative Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly