Account Manager - Direct Mail
3 days left
- Contract Type
Up to £25K + Pension + Life Cover + Child Care Vouchers
25 Days Holiday + 8 Bank Holidays
Our client is a successful print and direct mail company, they have extensive in-house kit and an enviable client list. They are currently looking for an Account Manager to work from one of their client sites in Manchester.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction is achieved throughout.
- Managing client communications in most effective manner.
- Ensuring jobs are processed and managed in line with company procedures and meeting client's requirements.
- Ensuring all jobs are managed within the agreed timescales, commercials and escalate failures internally.
- Develops relationships with the allocated clients.
- Daily order processing of clients requirements and job tracking.
- Engages with the appropriate Managers to communicate requirements and escalate potential failures.
- Maintains strong relationships with client, internal managers and staff.
- Understands client's needs and any contractual agreements.
- Understands the full service proposition and is able to articulate it to the client.
- Recognises the opportunity to increase revenue or maximise profit.
- Schedule work flow to client's expectations.
- Provide a high level of customer service.
- Maintain accurate information from clients and continually up the database.
- Build strong and long relationships with clients to increase repeat business.
- Promote the company to the best of your ability.
Job Reference: DM980
Apply for Account Manager - Direct Mail
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly