Bindery Manager (nights)
A company which has a long standing reputation for high quality lithographic and digital printing is seeking a Bindery Manager to join strong team with a wealth of experience.
The ideal candidate will have experience of running a very hands on finishing department from any sector of the printing industry.
The aim of the role will be to:-
- Improve all-round professional standards and team performance.
- Develop individuals within teams
- Lead and promote innovative change and modern methodologies within the finishing area.
- Continue to enhance performance to stringent customer requirements and lead times.
- Identify, promote and deliver cost reductions
- Promote health and safety throughout the workspace
They are looking for someone who can not only run the team with excellent people management skills, but who can also play a hands-on role when needed. The ideal candidate will have a keen eye for detail and highly quality focused.
Apply for Bindery Manager (nights)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly