New Business Development Manager - B1 / Digital Print
£Open depending on experience + Mobile + Commission + Company Car / Allowance + Pension + Life Insurance + Home Broadband
With a turnover of £20 million in the UK, our client are an international market leader in the industry. With several sites throughout the UK, and a team of nearly 200, they offer a complete service from creative design, production right through to distribution.
Specialising in predominately B1 litho and commercial print, our client provides products and services such as photo books, catalogues, books, manuals, fulfillment, varied data print, commercial print, storage and distribution; our client also supply short run digital indigo print, marketing & publishing, packaging - folded box board, sheet fed, finishing and labels.
Currently recruiting for a driven Business Development Manager to sell digitally printed products into a wide range of markets.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Have experience within the litho and digital printing industry
- Proven ability to open doors from existing client's as well as potential clients
- Confident within a client facing role as well as over the telephone and email
- To add to part of a sales team and become a core asset to the successful business
- Be self-motivated and forward thinking to add to part of a sales team, and also to be self-driven when working as an individual
- Developing relationships to gain new key clients
- Good presentation skills
- Within the office once per month
- Responsible for developing new business
Job Reference: PT2041
Apply for New Business Development Manager - B1 / Digital Print
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly